Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Sabbath Day

Here is our beautiful car today on the way to Church.
Gwen has been suffering from cluster headaches for three weeks. Elder Hoopes gave her a blessing some days ago which touched her heart and comforted her. She was doing so well this morning. She told me that on Saturday she had read 2 Nephi 9:26,27,28 and she was overwhelmed by the message. She was so joyful about how she had felt. Her joy and beautiful spirit was shining in her countenance. At the beginning of RS she began crying and was hit again with her head pain. It was so sad to see her severe suffering so I took her out & found her a ride home. Now on Tuesday she has had two days without pain. She sounded joyful as she had just met with the Elders for a followup lesson. I am grateful and happy for her and for my friendship with her. We love and care so much for all of our friends in the car.

Terrance, Joshua, Eboni
Tiffany, Lamara, Gwen


Our Sister Penny Caldwell passed from life today, diagnosed with cancer 6 weeks ago. Her surprise hand made blanket gift & our pictures will always remind me of her goodness & of our love for her.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about Sister Caldwell. I love that I met her the day she gave you the blanket.

    ReplyDelete