Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Senior Missionary Dinner Ann Arbor MI Institute UofM

I made the best pasta salad. Tiny heads of broccoli, cashews (Marni gave me that idea) olives, thin sliced red & yellow peppers, tiny cubes of pepper jack & yellow cheeses, halved red grapes, fresh chopped Vidalia onion, celery, rotelli pasta. Tiny tiny bit of dressing to barely cover all, like no dressing. It was awesome. I couldn't eat any other salads, mine was the best. However, I am sure I was the only one who thought mine was the best.

We toured about 1/2 mile of the campus. It was stunning with the trees & buildings.
Senior Missionaries with Mission Presidency
School of Law
Law Library
......or the Harry Potter Library. .................................The University of Arizona®....
We found the UofA Law School Seal in the library.
We had fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment